[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm back

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:34:01 -0800 (PST)

Welcome back, Chris. We've been having a lot of fun --
discussions about playing Hangman, hearing about new
books being submitted and validated, and being
entertained by Guido and Pratik -- Dave. Lots of
people here have wonderful senses of humor, and I
often end reading my posts with a smile on my face --
which is the best way. Have a wonderful Christmas
vacation and hopefully we can help you relax and ejoy
yourself.

Cindy

--- "Westbrook, Christopher L (WESTBCL04)"

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail