[bksvol-discuss] Re: hangman

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:28:14 -0800 (PST)

Your wife  sounds like my husband. We have a Sammy's
restaurant near us (I think it's a chain). I got an
e-mail birthday coupon for what they call a Messy
sunde (a huge sundae with gobs of hot fudge and
whipped cream, the fudge dripping down the side of the
dish and onto the plate). He was afraid they were
going to sing when they brought it (they didn't) and
was even embarrassed that I was ordering it, so he
went to the restroom and tgried unsuccessfullyto stay
there long enough to avoid being seen with me when it
came. However, since he was afraid I might have a
heart attack from eating all that whipped cream and
hot fudge and ice cream (I really don't like the ice
cream as  much as the other two things), he was kind
enough to help me eat it.

http://mail.yahoo.com