[bksvol-discuss] Re: I was told the following books are garbage scrap them please

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:26:48 -0700

Hi Debby,

The submitter puts a hold in the title field of the submission form when
submitting the book.  So, Either bookshare staff, or Gwen, when she next
submits a book would put "Hold For Debby" (without the quotes) before the
title of the book when she fills out the submission form when she uploads
the book and fills out all of the title, author, copyright holder, etc
information.

Does that make sense?

Mayrie