[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question:

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 12:52:31 -0400

I think I would insert the word chapter with a number all in brackets at each of those places. It is a clear division in the book and there is no other convenient way to indicate it and the brackets show that the words have been inserted.

On 10/20/2012 2:17 AM, Doug Maples wrote:
I agree with you, but I have seen the book and there are no chapter titles
or headings. Just a large amount of whitespace, indicating a complete change
from the previous page.

- Doug