[bksvol-discuss] Re: I got plustec 3600 working!!!!

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:22:30 -0600

Congrats Bud! So glad you got it!

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bud Schwab
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:30 PM
To: k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] I got plustec 3600 working!!!!

Hi everybody,

Thank you all who responded to my inquiries about reinstalling plustec3600
with the updated drivers.  I finally got it working but am not quite sure
exactlly what did it.  I tried several of your suggestions.  I think the
last I did was to go into  the setup and found a line that had to do with
the drivers.  Sorry I can't be more certain of things because it seems like
some others have had similar problems.  anyway, a big thanks to all of you
who helped.
Gotta git back to my scanning now that it's working.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California