[bksvol-discuss] Re: I could use some sighted assistance on the following

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:43:35 -0400

Hi Amber,

About the Brief Wondrous life of Oscar Wao - I'm not surprised you're
finding weird words - are you familiar with Spanglish where people
combine Englisha and Spanish words? Like the word "emailamos" - we'll
email... And the word "recycling" in Spanish, which I can't even try to
spell... but my best friend is a Spanglish speaking gal - so if you
still want a sighted volunteer, I'm happy to help out... unless someone
else offered off-line. Let me know, on or off list.

Devorah