[bksvol-discuss] Re: I could use some sighted assistance on the following

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:58:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be happy to help yo with the books,and I can get Crocodile and Ruby,
possibly right away, but there are two different editions. Can you send me the
ISBN numbers?

Oscar Wao I'm willing to help you with but I'm not interested in validating it.
From reading the review I'm not interested in reading it, though evident lots
and lots of people are, because when I put in a request for it I'm number 133
for 53 copies. smile

Crocodile on the Sandbank has been on my list of books to read for a long time.

Anyway, let me know if you want me to help with those books or if someone else
already is, or if you want me to validate either. I'm perfectly willing but I
have other books to finish first, one of which is quite long--though to break
up the validating of that it might be fun to work on something else at the same
time. Also, if you want me to get on the waiting list for Oscar Wao.

G.Cindy