[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can not submit at all

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:17:35 -0600

Carrie,

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one experiencing submission
problems. All of mine have gone through until that final submit button. Then, I
get the message about the internal error.

I agree that, hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.