[bksvol-discuss] Re: I am confused

  • From: Chris Westbrook <westbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:35:04 -0400

The info from bookshare is confusing. I know on their site I saw that they wanted stuff saved in the native format of the program being used with images if possible. Now everyone says rtf. I think the bookshare site needs an overhaul.
At 11:20 AM 5/12/2004, you wrote:

I am content to convert files to any format requested before uploading them but was specifically told by bookshare that there was a preference for kes files. This is what I have used. If this preference has changed to rtf, I am more than glad to do the conversion. I assume it is still okay to zip the files before uploading. Clearly, using rtf will save me lots of time and disk space.

Paul

Paul Edwards, Director Access Services, North Campus Phone: (305) 237-1146 Fax: (305-237-1831 TTY: (305) 237-1413 Email: pedwards@xxxxxxxx home email: edwpaul@xxxxxxxxxxx