[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help! Help!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:46:45 -0700 (PDT)

Mary,

I'm not sure if this might be the problem, but at
times Kurzweill puts n blank pages between real pages.
Shelley had some books with that problem that she was
able to resolve. The book I'm validating now,, Cloud
Atlas, has the same problem. Less than halfway through
the book there are two or three blank pages between
pages of text. The pages of text are practically
perfect -- I have found very few scannos. The errors
are some formatting errors and the blank pages.
Deleting them takes time, but the actual text pages
are there. (Every once in a while, because there seem
to be so many blanks, I startt to wonder if ther est
of the book is missing, but finally the next page
shows up).
 Check to see if that is your problem or if you really
do have duplicate text pages. If it's the insertion of
blank pages, ask K how to get rid of them and what
caused the problem.

CIndy

http://mail.yahoo.com