[bksvol-discuss] Re: Headers

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:35:51 -0400

Superior Women    The Book Superior Women, by Alice Adams, seems to be missing
the last page. If the person who scanned it could send me the last page, it'd
be helpful. It's well-done, though I made a lot of corrections, and would hate
to lose it because of oone page, which would make little difference to the
story.

Mickey