[bksvol-discuss] Has anyone ever seen page numbers appearing without any text next to them?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 18:03:09 -0600

Hey everyone!

I am currently proof reading Death in Paradise by Carolyn Hart. Is it
natural for page numbers to appear without text next to it? That's what I'm
experiencing here in this novel and I just wanted your opinions on it. Right
now I'm removing them however if they need to be left alone then I will
reenter them. If anyone has any suggestions then I'd greatly appreciate any
help with this stuff. Thanks a bunch for all of your support and help with
this project of proof reading this book. Hopefully everyone is having a
great day!

Kristin