[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter, When?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 23:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

Lissi,

Gustavo posted here, too, that they're going to be in
line at midnight to get the book and scan it and get
it into the collection -- as Jake said, the way they
did the last one. (you all will have it available
before I get it. I'm number 205 in the holds queu, and
there's only one copy available. That's crazy -- and
must be wrong I can't believe Los Angeles Public
Library will only have one copy. SOoner or later they
will get many -- but I can wait. Anticipation whets
the appetite -- smile);

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail