[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter, When?

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:54:40 -0700

Hello Gisela,

On the number of downloads. I have seen a number of sites with counters.
Maybe one of the web gurus could comment on it. I know on the number of
visitors to a site is real common so that part can't be all that hard. Just
being wishful here:)

Kaitlyn, Happy fourth! Treasure your freedom less you loose it
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)