[bksvol-discuss] Re: Going off list

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:34:41 -0600

Well bless your heart

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 5:30 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Going off list

Thanks Gwen! You guys are all awesome!
Reggie

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of gwen tweedy
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:05 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let me know if y you need me to give my credits if there is not enough glad
to that is the least I can do by the grace of God go I and it could be me.
My family has tons of things going on so know about health things and
catastrophic   illnesses as well.
Our daughter we take one day at a time for and with her and help her all we
can to live as best as life as she can live.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>