[bksvol-discuss] Re: Going off list

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:06:20 -0600

Prayers for a successful recovery, and that the treatments aren't too hard on you.

Melissa

Reggie & Brooks wrote:
Hello All:
I have not been posting much but reading always. However, I am going to go no mail for a while. I have been found to have a small cancerous tumor in my breast and will be having surgery and then 6 weeks of radiation. It is going to be just too hard for me to keep up since I have no idea what the radiation will make me feel like. Good news is that it looks like I will be a breast cancer survivor as the mass is only about 1/4 inch and so far lymph nodes negative. As soon as I am able, "I'll be back!" (smiles) Keep Bookshare going for me. Also would ask if someone might be able to help me out with some credits? I do all my proofing reading braille and do not know how my arm is going to react, whether I will be very tired reading or what. I have until August, but I would deeply, deeply appreciate any help anyone can give me on credits. I am going to drop all my books back at this point and pick books back up as able. Thanks so much for reading if you are still reading this, and I will come back very soon. If anyone wishes to contact me privately, regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reggie