[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Thanks for a wonderful time at CSUN!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:33:56 -0800 (PST)

That's o.k., Darrell. Peter's post from CSUN last week
also went to Topica.  I thought bookshare had closed
it down, but apparently not -- which is a good thing,
because then, at least, themessages don't get totally
lost.

And as you said, one can never have too much happiness
and thankfulness.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com