[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Thanks for a wonderful time at CSUN!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:52:30 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Oopse! I discovered my error and corrected my ways, posting to the correct list about half an hour or so ago. Now there are two copies. Oh, well, that just means I am delivering twice the happiness and thankfulness for the ability to meet everyone at the Bookshare volunteer event!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com
From: BksVol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Digest for BksVol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxx, issue
761
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:55:19 -0800

-- Topica Digest --

Thanks for a wonderful time at CSUN!
By nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:14:35 -0700 From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Thanks for a wonderful time at CSUN!

Hi Bookshare Staff and Fellow Volunteers!

It was nice to meet everyone at the Bookshare
volunteer event.  I thank
Bookshare for holding it and for the wonderful
invitation.  It is so great
to put faces and voices to the e-mails!  The
brainstorming session and
general discussions that took place were quite
productive.  I am looking
forward to doing all I can to help make Bookshare
even better than the
excellent service it is already.  Bookshare is on
the top of a very short
list of my favorite blindness organizations!  Let's
all keep up the great
work!

  Thanks again!

Technology consultant/instructor, network/systems
administrator!
A+, CSSA, Network+!
Check out high quality telecommunications services
at http://ld.net/?nu7i
Information should be accessible to us without need
of translation by
another person.
Blind Access Journal blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com

End of BksVol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxx digest, issue 761