[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Proofing Back MatterHello everybody,

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:59:04 -0500

Hi Lisa,
   You can take the back matter out.  HTH!

From: Lisa Cushman
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:08 AM
To: mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Proofing Back MatterHello everybody,

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

  From: Lisa Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: February 14, 2013, 2:03:41 AM PST
  To: "<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Proofing Back MatterHello everybody,

  DDo we have to proof back matter/?  I have a book that I am proofing, and the
back matter is a bunch of nonsense characters.  There is a table full of
nonsense characters, and something that may have once resembled a review.  I
don't think I can make heads or tails out of it.  The isbn is there, and it
comes through okay.  But the rest is unintelligible.  Can I take it out, or is
this against the rules?  If I have to maintain it, how do I make heads or tail
of it?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks
  Lisa

  Sent from my iPhone