[bksvol-discuss] Fw: church-related requests added to and nonfiction wish lists

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:12:40 -0800 (PST)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Fri, 3/12/10, Julie McCullough <j.mccullough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Julie McCullough <j.mccullough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Book Requests
To: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 1:37 PM

Dear Bookshare Team,

I am a United Methodist pastor, serving three
churches.  One of my churches has studied two books by Rick Warren, and
they really need to look now at their purpose as a church.  I suggested
that perhaps we should look at Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Church.  It
appears that you only have The Purpose Driven Life, and I think that people who
like Rick Warren might like to see some of his other books.  In another one
of my churches, a woman is reading Who Stole My Church, by Gordon MacDonald and
thought that it would be good for us to study it.  From what I understand,
it is fiction but it has some valuable things in it.  I would appreciate it
if you could consider putting these books in.  Thank you for this wonderful
service.  it's so good to have somse of the books that friends and
community members are currently talkling about.

Sincerely,

Julie McCullough