[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: church-related requests added to and nonfiction wish lists

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:24:56 -0500

I can get Purpose Driven Church, but not the other one.

I do have one called Living Church which I scanned but haven't edited, been
busy with a new dog, and getting him used to traveling in the car to get a
chance to scan and read anything.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Pedantry and mastery are opposite attitudes toward rules. To apply a rule to
the letter, rigidly, unquestioningly, in cases where it fits and in cases where
it does not fit, is pedantry... To apply a rule with natural ease, with
judgment, noticing the cases where it fits, and without ever letting the words
of the rule obscure the purpose of the action or the opportunities of the
situation, is mastery. -George Polya, professor of mathematics (1887-1985)