[bksvol-discuss] Fw: books added to fiction wish list and to nonfiction wish list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 00:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

When I was adding Tammy's requests to the fiction wish list I noticed that a
nonfiction book was there by mistake:

"Who Stole My Church: What to Do When the Church You Love Tries to Enter
the 21st Century (church members of different generations meet weekly to
discuss the past and future of their church" It's been moved to its proper
place on the nonfiction wish list.

 by Gordon
MacDonald

list available at sites below