[bksvol-discuss] Re: book synopses and volunteer poll

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 01:04:18 -0700 (PDT)

I think  bookshare may be working on that, though how long it will take I don't
know. I thought of creating such a list--there was one before the site that had
sections for books being scanned, ready to be downloaded for proofing, out
being proofed, and in the awaiting approval  and rejected piles. I was told, if
I remember, that bookshare is working on combining all those and the
outsourcers list; it will take some time, though.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: