[bksvol-discuss] Re: Funny Scanno

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:54:40 -0600

That is funny, Susan, about the "rabies." It also brings out a point for me. I
am reading a book that I can't tell for sure if it has garbage or Greek in it,
but I think there is a combination. There are a lot of extra letters in it, and
I've seen this in so many books. Another thing is that the famous stripper did
not take out the headings on any pages so far as I can tell, so I am sort of
wondering about it. I don't know when this was scanned though, probably a good
while back, so maybe "the stripper" has become more powerful. LOL.

Let's see. Where was I going with this. LOL. Oh, I know. Another thing. There
had been a discussion of taking out end-of-line hyphens hat divide words. Boy,
do I see it as a good idea. I hadn't thought of it before, but to do that,
especially between pages is a really good idea.

Just random thoughts about scanning and the like.

Cindy Lou Ray