[bksvol-discuss] Re: Funny Scanno

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 03:50:10 -0500

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but braille readers will not get the italics. But I hope you will make sure they are all there even so. Perhaps Daisy readers will see them. I don't read in that format, so I don't know how accurately such things are reproduced from the original. And who knows, maybe the next upgrade of the braille translator will give readers italics, among other things they don't get now.

Evan