[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and Jaws

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:54:10 -0500 (EST)

I don't know. Arial is the type, and 2 is the size.
Maybe what I really want to know is, does Bookshare's translator recognize a wide range of fonts?
Tracy

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Cindy wrote:

I don't even have an Arial 2. Mine Word font choices
start with Arial 8. Do you suppose it's really Arial
12 and the 1 is missing?

Cindy

--- Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think Arial 2 is like Times New Roman 20.  At
least, that's where it
puts me when I change the font to TNR.  It just
doesn't stay TNR.  Odd.
Tracy

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Sarah Van Oosterwijck wrote:

Size 2? Is that even possible? That is so tiny
that absolutely no one could
read it. I really don't know why you couldn't
change the font either.
Maybe it's so tiny Word and JAWS can't even find
it to get it selected. lol
I really don't think that is possible either, but
when things get really
strange you have to wonder if anything dumb is
impossible. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/