[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and Jaws

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:06:36 -0500

If you've changed the font type already, I'm not sure what the problem is.
Is it maybe too big?  Or striked out? I know color doesn't make a
difference. When you're on a line with the header you can't read, does
insert F announce any useful information at all?
I honestly don't know the answer to your questions, but maybe answering some
of these questions will spark a solution from someone else.
Tiffany