[bksvol-discuss] Re: Followup on wishlist request: Hank the Cowdog series

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 00:39:17 -0700 (PDT)

Would it be better if I sent you the rtf file? could you convert it to html? Is
there any way  uou could just post the rtf files, or Word files on the site,

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

  From: kendell clark <coffeekingms@xxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: Followup on wishlist request

  To: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx

  Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 4:11 PM

  Hi cindy:

  This is kendell clark again. I think it was two or three weeks ago I
  requested 13 books. They were the hank the cowdog series that are not in the
  collection. I checked the wishlist yesterday and they were not added on. But
  I might have the wrong address, I just did a google search for it. I'm
  writing because I'm just curious why no one seems to have seen them. I don't
  have a scanner or I would be glad to help scanning books, even those i didn't
  request. The address I have for the wish list is:
https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List.
  I've also been checking the volunteer list archives just to see if anyone is
  scanning them. By no means do I expect everyone to drop everything else
  they're doing, I'm just curious why no one seems to have mentioned them. Is
  there anything I can do to help, besides scanning books? I have neither a
  scanner nor software, but I could probably proofread books.  If you can
  think of anything, respond and I will be glad to help, even with books I
  haven't requested.

  Thanks

  Kendell clark