[bksvol-discuss] Re: Flat Stanley

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:57:58 EDT

Forty-five years!? I only heard about him for the first time a few months
ago.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Flat Stanley
Date:
6/10/2009 11:19:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Oh, yes, Shelley, Flat Stanley has all kinds of books out now!

I have only ever read just the original book, but these are all of the
books:

 Flat Stanley:
His Original Adventure!
Here is the book that started it all! Jeff Brown's beloved story about the
boy who was flattened by a bulletin board, allowing him to travel by mail,
fly
like a kite, and catch sneak thieves has captured imaginations for more
than forty-five years.
  Flat Stanley:
Stanley, Flat Again!
A flat boy's work is never done! In this celebrated follow-up to Flat
Stanley, Stanley finds that he's turned flat (again) but learns to make the best
of it by becoming a sail in a boat race and rescuing a classmate from the
rubble of a collapsed building.
  Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #1:
The Mount Rushmore Calamity
Flat Stanley and his family visit Mount Rushmore, where a real Wild West
adventure awaits them!
  Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #2:
The Great Egyptain Grave Robbery
Flat Stanley travels by airmail to the land of ancient treasures, bustling
bazaars, and the great pyramids to aid an archaeologist on a mysterious
mission.

3. The Japanese Ninja Surprise (2009)

Flat Stanley Collections
Flat Stanley's Fantastic Adventures (omnibus) (1992)
Flat Stanley's Adventures (omnibus) (1993)
Flat Stanley and Stanley, Flat Again! (omnibus) (2003)
Stanley Lambchop's Adventures (omnibus) (2003)
The Flat Stanley Collection (omnibus) (2006)
Flat Stanley Magic (omnibus) (2007)

Flat Stanley
1. Flat Stanley (1964)
2. Stanley and the Magic Lamp (1983)
     aka A Lamp for Lambchops
3. Stanley in Space (1990)
4. Stanley's Christmas Adventure (1993)
5. Invisible Stanley (1995)
6. Stanley, Flat Again! (2003)
--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Cupcake by Rachel Cohn

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your
fingertips.