[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fixing a bear of a book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:40:59 -0500

Ha! My ears were burning! grin. Charisma, you've done a great job on the book you scanned on brain injury. I'm just starting to proofread it, but I've skimmed through much of it, and folks, if you need medical-type images described, Charisma is the one to get to do it. I've done image descriptions myself, and my hat is humbly off to Charisma for hers--they're great. I'm really learning a lot from this book, too, as it's written for the ordinary person and very understandable. It's going to be a valuable addition to the collection.

Judy s.

Charisma wrote:
Thanks everyone for tackling the hard ones!

I am afraid the one I just submitted it going to have Judy posting
something like this! lol

Charisma