[bksvol-discuss] Fiona McIntosh books Redux

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:16:11 -0800

As per Christina's advice, I emailed Carrie Karnos and she tells me that
Bookshare isn't dealing with Ms. McIntosh's books, but some other Bookshare
volunteers are dealing with them or may deal with them. Her (McIntosh's)
books aren't registered on the being scanned list or the wishlists that Ms.
Cindy so conscientiously sends us. I'm just reporting here and note I'm not
complaining. The offer still holds. I will get books if folks need them.
Regards, Kim.

database 4858 (20100211) __________

http://www.eset.com