[bksvol-discuss] Re: Favorite Scanno of the week

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:53:28 -0700 (PDT)

laugh out loud. as apposed to chuckle. grin

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:17
          AM

          Hi, Judy, very funny. I guess this means that
          it's necessary for
proofreaders to have been omnivorous readers at
          some point. I caught that
error by the way, but what is the proper
          way to spell the name of St.
Conrad's city? Is it P-I-a-c-e-n-z-a
          or P-i-a-c-e-n-s-a? Regards, Kim.

-----Original