[bksvol-discuss] Re: Farewell to Bookshare Librarian Amy McNeely

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:16:18 -0700

I wish you all the success in your endeavouring challenging career,
what part of fine arts may I ask are you pursuing?
Let us keep in touch!
Trumpeter Chela Robles

On 4/8/11, Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Volunteers,
>
> Amy McNeely has left Benetech to pursue an MFA to add to her MLS. Amy tells
> me that her original academic dream was to have earned a Master in Fine Arts
> so she is very much looking forward to pursuing in dream
>
> Scott Rains

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be
sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way
people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want
the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of
the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx