[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra pages in a book.

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:25:56 -0400

Do you mean you have a blank page after each page of text?
I saw this message but I couldn't remember the directions on how to fix. I just
found the info.

K1000, by default, will split long pages into multiple pages when opening RTF.
You can prevent that by using the Conversion Settings dialog. That dialog will
come up from the menu item Settings->Conversions. Set the first list, labeled
"Action" to "Opening Documents", and the second, labeled "Format", to "RTF".
Tab again, and you will find a setting labeled "Split Long Pages". Change it to
"Disabled" and press enter. Then open your RTF file.

This worked for me.

     ***
Grace

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com

http://silvara.paperbackswap.com/profile/index.php