[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra pages in a book.

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:00:15 -0400

I think he was talking about removing extra page breaks in the middle of pages with text around them, not blank pages. If he was talking about blank pages, then that would depend on how many blank lines are on the page. I've often seen blank pages in books I've scanned with no blank lines on them at all.

Still, if there are any hard returns around the unwanted page breaks at all, then yes, you'd have extra blank lines to remove. And if the extra page breaks in the midst of text have any hard returns around them, then you'd have unwanted hard returns in the middle of paragraphs or sentences.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlyn and Nicky" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>