[bksvol-discuss] Euginia Price books

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:56:27 -0500

I believe Sharon Jackson uploaded some of the books by Euginia Price. I don't know if it is the case for all the books, but I've just gotten Bright Captivity, a romance novel <sigh>, and there are many many characters missing near the spine of the book. I'll get the other ones and see if this is the case as well, but it might be easier to rescan this book rater than editing it. K1k reports 97.8 percent accuracy. Can Sharon contact me to see what the bestthing to do with it is?

Ner

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com