[bksvol-discuss] Re: Español

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:31:22 -0600

Hi Cindy,
    Nope Spanish is most definately not my native language. I had two years
in high school and am now in my second semester of college Spanish. In fact
I'm up late (1:27 here) studying for a test. My scholarship requires me to
take through the second year of any language.
    Hmm, too bad in-course Honors contracts were due a week ago. An
in-course honors contract is where a student can earn honors credit by
working with the professor to create a unique project that can be considered
as extra wrok and thus honors. Perhaps I could have done a Spanish book...
ah well I'm rather busy this semester anyways. (18 hours, never again!).
    But I'll definately be filing this idea away for next year though, that
of scanning/reading a Spanish book.

Hopefully I've not mistyped too awfully. Off to estudio un poco y me
acuesto. (study a little and go to bed).

Jake