[bksvol-discuss] Re: Errors in Book Titles

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:17:42 -0600

Kelly,

Marissa changed one just the other day.  She added (British Edition) to one
of the Harry Potter books.

She also has 3 other titles that need changing which are on Bookshare's list
of things to do.

Tiffany found one by David Baldacci last night that needs correcting: Hour
Game.  I also sent her two EARLY last month that still need corrections:
Temple of the Winds by Terry Goodkind and The Nonborn King by Julian May.
Marissa, if you need help verifying that the two titles I sent you are the
correct titles before you can have someone update the database and files,
then let me know.  Be glad to help.

Gerald