[bksvol-discuss] Re: Epsons, again.

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:27:47 -0500

Each epson scanner will require different drivers.  However you will ifnd
that when you download the twain drivers from Epson's drivers and downloads
site, the file has the capacity to install drivers for multiple Scanners.
While I don't ahve the list of scanners available, you should be easily able
to donwlaod the drivers from the site.

I hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel