[bksvol-discuss] Re: Epsons, again.

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:21:06 -0600

3170 is still on the Epson catalogue of current products.  To the best of
my knowledged it is deamed at least by Kurzweil the most viable scanner of
the current Epson lineup.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Westbrook, Christopher L (WESTBCL04)" <WESTBCL04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
12/29/2004 06:05 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Epsons, again.

Both those scannars are on k1000's preferred list of scannars, which can
be found at
http://www.kurzweiledu.com/downloads_preferred.asp
Curiously, the 3170 is not, which leads me to believe that perhaps it is
being discontinued.  Who knows.