[bksvol-discuss] El Ocho

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:14:46 -0500

I'm slogging through the various lists to pick up where I left off, and
found El Ocho by Katherine Neville is still there.  This is the Spanish
translation of the novel The Eight which I submitted last February.  The
notes indicate that it has been taken for review by several volunteers
including Pratik, Donna Gooden, and that ever-active soul a BookShare.org
volunteer.  I can't determine, though, why it hasn't been approved.  Is
there something I can do to help this process?  Or is it so bad that it just
needs rejecting?  As I am not a Spanish reader, I can't really assess it for
myself.

Thanks.

Peace and Hope,

Donna