[bksvol-discuss] Re: plesure reading quality&quality standards

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:03:08 -0800

Of course they are, and I think we can all say that. We all take what we do for
Bookshare seriously, or at least those of us here on this list do, I'm sure.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.