[bksvol-discuss] Editing with BNPK

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:12:50 -0400

I have been editing a book using my Braille Note PK, mainly because I want
to read it in braille.  I have carefully been saving as an RTF file every
time I save.  Now, when I try to open the file with my PC, it says
"invalid path or document name", and it won't open.
Is there some way I can get in to this document, or have I just wasted 3
days' time? Stupid Braillenote; I should have known better than to trust
it.
Thanks.
Tracy