[bksvol-discuss] Re: Editing with BNPK

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:49:46 -0400

Tracy:
Ran into the same problem as you last night. What I finally did was use "save as" on computer and change to a doc file. Opened beautifully on the BN. Wondering if some of the files now are somehow being made into a later RTF file for a later Word. (Purely a non-techie thought process, smiles) However, changing to a doc file opened it beautifully in my BN, and hubby says no formatting will be lost when I change it back. By the way, I have Word 2003 so I imagine Word must be about to 2009 or something by now! (smiles)

I do remember Shelley wrote an email about how she does it, but for the life of me I can't find it. Shelley, would you please explain your method of proofing with the BN again. I know you took it from an RTF to a Keyword and back, but when I tried to do it the file corrupted. One of the reasons to have a backup file! (smiles).
Reggie