[bksvol-discuss] Earning credits for membership.

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:47:50 -0500

Hi all.

This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway since you can't learn anything unless you ask.

How does one go about letting the staff know that they want to earn credits from Bookshare towards membership? I'm a user of NLS, so I can get them in touch with my librarian if that's how it works. Also, does anyone know how many books you need to validate to earn enough credits? I'm just asking out of curiosity and don't mind doing the work. I was just wondering. Thanks all.

MissWings

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.11/494 - Release Date: 10/24/2006