[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate downloads

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:00:28 -0700

If a submitter submits a book twice, yes two copies would appear on Step
1. In which case when we are alerted we remove one copy as quickly as
possible to avoid confusion. This is a slightly different problem where
there is only one copy in the system yet two people have been able to
download it at the same time but only one of them shows up as the
validator in the system.

Pavi