[bksvol-discuss] Re: Draft view

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 15:27:26 -0600

I think it's really a matter of preference. I find draft mode much easier to use when proofreading any kind of book, including fiction and nonfiction, but that's just me. My preference is based on the way Word displays visual cues that are easier for me to pick up on when in draft mode than in any other mode. Those probably don't make any difference for someone who isn't sighted, but I can't say.

It does, by the way, show sections breaks, not just page breaks.

Judy s.

Thanks for telling me about it. I have never used draft view. Should I start using it for proofreading fiction or is it strictly for textbooks? Regards, Kim Friedman.