[bksvol-discuss] Re: Downloading .brf files

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:04:53 -0700

Ah ok that explains it.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

On 4/22/2012 2:59 PM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Chela,
I suspect that K1000 hasn't caught up with Bookshare yet. The change was only implemented in the last few days. I have no idea what K1000 will do. There is no password required for either daisy or brf files downloaded from the Bookshare web site now.
Mayrie

Well I am still asked to give my credentials...using k1000 12.04. Will this too change for daisy files too?
--
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx  <mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
Windows Live Messenger:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx  <mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling
out the form on the page at:http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with
us,visit:http://www.bookshare.org/
http://tinyurl.com/752cyrs
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space as is
this is my referral link to you:http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 4/22/2012 11:15 AM, Bob W wrote:
I thought the original idea for passwords to books was to keep bookshare members from sharing books with nonbookshare members. Does this mean that bookshare finally trusts us? Na, it's gotta be something else.
Bob
A conservative, a moderate and a liberal go in to a bar.
The bartender says, "What'll you have, Mitt?"

    *From:* bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *From:* bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *From:* bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx