[bksvol-discuss] Does anyone want...

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 00:09:44 -0500

Hi, all. I'm currently working on A CELTIC CHRISTMAS, an anthology of 14
Christmas stories, sent to me by Lissi. It's scanned but needs some work. I
can read the dialect fine in braille, but speech is making it kind of
difficult and I don't have a braille display. If anyone thinks they can do
this thing justice, I'll submit it as is for anyone who might want it.
Otherwise, I'll keep plodding along and hope I don't screw this thing up.
*smile* It's hard for me to tell sometimes what I should fix and what should
be there, and it's a slow process for me, so I thought maybe someone more
used to it could do better than me. I still have the book so can rescan
anything that might need it. I haven't even edited half the book yet, but
what I have done, all the page numbers are at the tops of the pages except
for the first page of each story, where it's at the bottom, so I've been
moving those to the top to protect the story titles. I thought I'd let you
know, so if someone wants this, they'd know what I've done. Anyway, let me
know. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown