[bksvol-discuss] Different fonts in a book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:30:32 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm. I guess I'll have to see what the official word
is. I thought Pratik and others said sighted members
can see and read the copies. I thought some enlarged
them. I didn't realize Daisy and BRF were the onlhy
options, though that's what we see the formats are.
But I thought one reason, besides the page break
issue, for using rtf instead of txt was because rtf
retains the different fonts.

Certainly, if bookshare doesn't care if different
fonts are retained, then you're right--it would save
time not to bother --if I can bring myself to to do
that. Let me ask you, and answer honestly, smile--as
much of a perfectionist as you are (and some others),
if you could see the different fonts, especially in
dialogue and text where they provide emphasis and the
emphasis creates a difference in meaning, as it
sometimes does, would you be able to ignore them?
smile

Cindy
--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>